Highly Rated On Trustpilot
Our customers are always our main priority and we are proud to maintain our "Excellent" rating on Trustpilot.
Our helpful and friendly crate hire team has helped thousands of happy customers to move, store and relocate with ease.
Facts About Edinburgh
- The compact city of Edinburgh is the Capital of Scotland.
- The Palace of Holyroodhouse is the official residence of the Monarchy in Scotland.
- The city is famous for the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, and annual celebration of internationl arts.
- Edinburgh Old Town and New Town are together listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- The extensive Edinburgh Valuts are a series of chambers underneath the South Bridge in Edinburgh, became a hotspot for criminal activity and rumous has it that bodysnatchers stored corpses in the vaults overnight.
- Most of the vaults are strictly closed to the public and access is strictly monitored. The easiest way to get a glimpse inside the tunnels is to book one of the numerous ghost tours available.
- Edinburgh castle dominmates the skyline of the city
- Edinburgh castle was built on top of an extinct volcano, making it one of the best defended fortresses in Scottish history.
- Edinburgh is the greenest city in the UK with a total of 112 parks.
- Walkers can experience a proper hill walk direct from the city centre. Following the ascent up to Arthur's Seat, the summit, at 250 metres high provides great views out across the city.
- The famous "Royal Mile" in the city centre is actually just over a mile long.
- Edinburgh has more listed buildings than anywhere else in the entire world!
Houston Ind Est
Tel. 0845 835 4870
Open: Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm
See all of our regional depots click here.
If you'd like to know more about collecting your order from the Crate Hire UK Livingston depot, you can get in touch with us here.