Crate Hire Cheltenham
Cheltenham crate rental to help you move, store and relocate in Cheltenham and the Cotswolds. Hire your plastic moving crates to protect your possessions in transit or storage. Rent a crate from us and we will deliver and collect from anywhere in the UK.
Book Your Crates Easily Online
You can easily book your moving crates online using our easy to use online crate store. If you are unsure of how many crates you need to make your move there is also a handy crate calculator to help for both home and office moves.
So if you are looking to move, make packing your items super easy and hire your moving crates from us.
Crate Hire Cheltenham With Nationwide Depots
You can choose our delivery and collection option or if you'd prefer, you can collect you crates from one of our nationwide crate rental depots. To find the one closest to you, use our depot finder.
If you don't have a local depot, or if you would prefer not to collect your crates in person then we can arrange to deliver them to your home or office, and we'll pick them up again once you are finished with them!
Our closest depot to Cheltenham is located in Bristol, but if that's too far for you to travel, don't worry! We offer a crate delivery and pick up service and even offer timed deliveries so you won't need to waste an entire day waiting around for your crates to arrive.
Our crate delivery service covers the whole of Cheltenham and the surrounding areas including Andoversford, Churchdown, Down Hatherley, Oxenton, Shipton and beyond.
You can find out all about our delivery & collection options here.
Facts About Cheltenham
- During the Cheltenham Festival 105,000 people pass through Cheltenham Spa train station of the 4 days of racing.
- During the Cheltenham Festival a whopping 5 tonnes of smoked and fresh salmon are consumed each year.
- 18,000 bottles of Champagne are drunk during the Cheltenham Festival.
- Since the discovery of mineral springs in 1716, Cheltenham has been a spa town, and is also known as Cheltenham Spa.
- Cheltenham is located right on the edge of the Cotswolds, which is designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- The town plays host to several annual festivals, including the Cheltenham Literature Festival
- To sample the spa waters of Cheltenham, visit the Pittville Pump Room
- The head office of the British Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) is located in Cheltenham and is known as 'The Doughnut' due to its distinctive shape.
- Cheltenham is famous for its stunning Regency architecture and is often noted as being the most complete Regency town in England.
- The Cheltenham Spa Express train got nicknamed "The Cheltenham Flyer" as it was the first train in the world scheduled to run at 70mph.
Flexible Rental Periods
If you aren't sure how long you need your crates for, a simple call to us will allow you to extend your rental period, postponing collection until it is convenient to you.
If you would like to know anything at all prior to placing your order, then please get in touch with us here.