Packing Crates Provide A Versatile & Practical Solution
There are lots of reasons why our customers rent packing crates from Crate Hire UK, and below we highlight some of their main uses and explore the reasons why they provide such a practical solution.
In most situations, our customers find that plastic packing crates are a much better choice than traditional cardboard boxes, as they provide a number of distinct benefits, including being more robust and better able to protect the contents.
You can read more about Cardboard Boxes Versus Plastic Crates here.
Who Uses Our Packing Crates?
Our website makes it super easy for you to work out how many packing crates you’ll need (check out our handy moving calculator), and you can then quickly and simply buy them online here on our website.
When you rent packing crates from us you can rest assured that you will receive a high level of service from us. Don’t just take our word for it though, we’ve got hundreds of happy customers and indipendent reviews rate us a fantastic 5 out of 5!
See our reviews over on Trust Pilot here.
Commercial uses for our crates include:
- Packing of products and promotional materials for trade shows & exhibitions
- Office equipment for businesses who need to move location
- Businesses, schools and colleges who are having building work done and need to store the contents of their office whilst refurbishments are undertaken
- Librarys, museums and archive collections that need to be moved or relocated
- Short term stock storage
- Packing professional equipment
Domestic uses for our crates include:
- Packing and storage of personal belongings when moving home
- House clearances
- Storing the contents of rooms to building work or refurbishment can take place
- Transporting sale items to car boot sales
- Short term storage
- Students moving out of home for the first time
No matter what you need them for, you can rest assured that our crates will fit the bill, whatever you intend to pack into them!
Crate Hire UK – Rent Packing Crates