Our Standard Moving Crates the CH3, is our most popular plastic moving crate in our extensive crate range and is available to hire and purchase easily by phone or via our simple to use online plastic crate store.
The CH3 plastic heavy duty crates are frequently used by thousands of our crate rental customers Nationwide, needing to pack, move and store their home or office. The crate is made from polypropylene which makes it tough, robust and weatherproof when in transit or storage.
Born from the original wooden tea crate, which was used extensively to move and store items and belongings for many years, our plastic version of this classic reusable moving box lends itself perfectly to the fast moving world of today.
Many top professional UK removal companies use the 80 litre plastic removal crate to move and store their client’s belongings safely and smoothly. This is due to our moving crates being extremely fast and efficient to pack. Plastic crates are up to five times faster to pack than cardboard moving boxes as there is no building, flattening or disposal needed.
Ideal for the following packing applications -
- General home and office moves and relocations
- Office and School refurbishment and refit storage
- Internal and external office moves
- Short and long term storage solutions
Our packing crates have the following benefits over cardboard moving boxes –
- Up to 5 times faster to pack than cardboard home moving boxes
- No need to build, flatten or dispose of any cardboard
- Increased protection and security in transit and storage
- Holds 8 to 10 Lever Arch Files securely
- Integrated ergonomic handles for easy and safe handling
- Attached lidded container for security
- Fast express next day UK delivery
The crate’s attached lid can easily be secured using our plastic crates seals (SLS). For more important, sensitive or valuable items we also provide numbered plastic seals (SLN) to prevent tampering.
We recommend using our bubble wrap rolls and packing tape to help you pack any fragile items into our crates, as well as easy peel crate labels (CLABS) to help identify the contents packed within them. This provides added protection to your belongings in crate moving and storage.
The CH3 plastic security crates nest inside of each other when empty and are fully stackable when full. Helping to optimise space when moving your home or office.
You can also purchase our 80 litre plastic moving crates if you wish to own them for a more permanent long term storage solution.