Crate Hire Services In Brighton & Hove
We provide a vast range of sturdy plastic crates to help you move, store and relocate in Brighton and Hove. Book your crates easily online and benefit from fast, next day delivery and competitive hire rates.
Crate Rental & More in Brighton and Hove
As well as plastic crates hire, you can choose to buy crates outright and if it's cardboard boxes, packaging and crate handling equipment you're after, we've got that covered too with a big range containing everything you'll need to move or relocate.
Brighton's No.1 Crate Hire Service
We offer highly competitive hire rates with the flexibility to easily extend your rental with no fuss, and a prompt delivery and collection service to help make your move run as smoothly as possible.
Our customers are our top priority which is why they rate us as the top crate hire service in the UK on Trustpilot.
Flexible Crate Rental Options
We understand that sometimes a move can take longer than expected. With this in mind, we offer flexible rental options. If your move is taking a little longer than you'd anticipated, that's not a problem, just simply call us on 0845 835 4870 and you can easily extend your rental period without worrying about holding on to your crates for too long.
If you would like to speak to us about an order, then you can find all of our contact details here.
Moving or Relocating in Brighton
Create Hire UK supply everything you need to move, store or relocate in Brighton, Hove and the surrounding areas.
For those that live in or near Brighton, you'll find that your closest Crate Hire UK depot is located in Bristol. You can see your nearest depot location here. If you don't fancy traveling to collect and drop off your crates, then we also offer express next day delivery, or delivery on any day to suit you and we even offer timed deliveries.
Facts About Brighton
- The Brighton Sea Life Centre is the world's oldest aquarium. Work began on the aquarium in 1869 and it was opened to the first visitors in 1872.
- Brighton has been classed as the 3rd happiest place to live in the UK.
- Brighton Palace Pier was renamed to Brighton Pier in 2000, but following its sale for some £30 million in 2011, the pier was named back to Bright Palace Pier.
- There is archaeological evidence of settlements in Brighton that date back to the Bronze Age, Roman and Anglo Saxion period.
- The ancient settlement of Brighthelmstone was documented in the Domesday Book.
- Brighton grew in popularity thanks to the arrival of the railways in 2841, and it then became a popular day trip destination for day trips from London.
- Brighton is renowned for its diverse communities, quirky shops and cultural scene and it's recognised as the unofficial gay capital of the UK.
- Brighton a 5.4 mile shingle beach whilst neighbouring Hove is home to hundreds of brightly painted timber beach huts.
- Every spring, Brighton hosts the Brigthon Festival; the largest arts festival outside of the the Edinburgh Festival.
Get in touch for more information on our crate hire services or call us on 0845 835 4870 to speak to a member of our team.